As a newly established non-profit organization whose primary goal is to help build IUGB into a world class higher education institution, one of our key objective is to “get the word out” about IUGB. We seek to involve as many organizations and individuals as possible in promoting and supporting the mission of the IUGB Foundation. Below, we list a few ways for you to help us. The list is by no means definitive and we welcome your ideas and suggestions.
- Make a Donation. The most direct way to get involved is to make a financial contribution to help us assist needy students to attend the University. Review the Giving section of this website to learn the many ways you can contribute. Use our convenient and secure online system which can also be accessed via your mobile phone.
- Volunteer for Foundation Events and Activities. Track upcoming events on the website and consider offering your services in support of our programs such as fundraising and outreach events.
- Sign-up for E-mail updates. Take a minute to sign-up for e-mail updates to keep track of our progress and activities. Make a conscious effort to spread the word to your friends and relatives and encourage them to give and to sign-up as well.
- Become an Online Advocate. Help us grow our online community via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In). By becoming an IUGB Online Advocate, you can raise awareness about the University and Foundation and help develop social networking strategies to enhance fundraising and attract more volunteers and supporters.
- Join the IUGB Alumni & Friends Network (IUGB AFNET). IUGB graduates are encouraged to join AFNET and become active members of the IUGB Alumni community. Make it a point to invite your friends and associates to join as well. This represents a great opportunity to support both the University and the Foundation while establishing a link to an institution that is making a transformation contribution to higher education and development in Cote d’Ivoire.
If you are looking for a worthy charity to support; are passionate about creating opportunities for deserving, needy students in Africa to obtain a quality higher education; or just want to contribute to and support African development in general, then we hope you will get involved with the IUGB Foundation.