The IUGB Foundation actively gathers critical support for The International University of Grand Bassam (IUGB) in Cote d’Ivoire, West Africa.
Who we are
The IUGB Foundation is a 501(c)3 U.S. tax-exempt nonprofit organization founded by U.S. and Ivorian supporters of IUGB who wanted to connect IUGB with the best resources, connections and insights that the United States and the world has to offer.
The goal of the Foundation is to ensure that students who attend IUGB are prepared for a 21st century knowledge economy and are committed to working towards a prosperous Africa.
The IUGB Foundation’s mission is to support the vision of the International University of Grand-Bassam (IUGB) of becoming a regional center of excellence in higher education.
The IUGB Foundation specifically works to:
- Raise funds for scholarships and faculty fellowships
- Develop programs for study abroad, exchange programs, internships and career advancement
- Procure current technology for faculty, administration and students
- Develop strategic partnerships with corporations and universities
- Secure research opportunities for faculty
- Cultivate thought leadership
- Represent IUGB in the United States
- Assist IUGB with U.S. accreditation and the building of a brand new campus in Grand Bassam