WELCOME TO THE IUGB FOUNDATION
The IUGB Foundation is a 501(c)3 U.S. tax exempt nonprofit organization based in Atlanta, Georgia. Organized by U.S. and Ivorian supporters of the International University of Grand Bassam (IUGB) located in Cote d’Ivoire, West Africa, the IUGB Foundation’s Mission is to provide financial and in-kind assistance to help the International University of Grand-Bassam realize its vision of becoming a Regional Center of Excellence in Higher Education. The Foundation provides need-based scholarships and fellowships, learning technology and grants and stipends to IUGB students, faculty and staff from Africa, the U.S. and elsewhere.
The main goals of the International University of Grand-Bassam include:
- Delivering high quality, regionally relevant education
- Establishing a strong and effective governance structure to ensure accountability, transparency and high standards
- Recruiting and building an ethnic, regional, and gender diverse student body, faculty and staff
- Securing and properly utilizing the financial resources necessary to sustain the students, faculty, staff, and operations of the University
- Establishing collaborative partnerships with both local and international institutions and organizations
- Engaging in outreach programs and services to the local community
Professor Saliou Touré, President of International University of Grand Bassam, is pleased to inform you that Dr. Ahmed Legrouri has assumed the duties of Vice President of Academic Affairs (VPAA). (Read more)
INVEST IN EDUCATING GLOBAL LEADERS OF TOMORROW Consider making a tax-deductible contribution to help educate outstanding citizens and ethical leaders for Africa and the global community.